Disclaimer

If you read this blog, you must adhere to one simple rule:

No trolling. And by that; no browsing and not commenting. Or browsing and not talking to me abt it.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello neglected blog

Hello internet blog, how I've missed you...

well, not really. I just couldnt be stuffed maintaining you for so long!
But if this is to be a semi-transparent internet portal into my world, I suppose I should give it a shot.

What's new

Well exams finished and I started clinical. It was a good clinical, I did heaps of work and I got to do some awesome procedures. Some people don't like room4 fluoroscopy and theatre procedures. I LOVE it :D :D
That lasted 6 weeks and took up most of what would've been an amazing post-exam lull. But turns out it's my only Distinction this semester, so my record is still pretty decent.

Thao and I are still together, and we're better than ever. She left on the 12th of December for Vietnam and has been gone for 2 months almost! (><)

- Thao is a vietnamese international student studying in macquarie, and I love her <333

I've been folding paper cranes since the start of the new year in anticipation for Valentines day <3 At first it was annoying, because clinical ended AFTER Thao left so I effectively only had weekends and some nights with her. AND I would miss out on Valentines.

But just 3 weeks ago, Thao and I were chatting on skype (a regular occurence nowadays) and she asked me if I could come over (after numerous professions of my intentions to follow her to Vietnam). Apparently I'm now meeting her parents! Joy.

So yeah, that's it really. Visa is done, Passport is done, Tickets are done, all that's left is to wait for thuresday 3 February (coincidentally Lunar New year). The great thing about it is that I have a 30 hour-long (give or take) Lunar New Year! (half of that on a plane- duno if that's good or bad luck....)

And that's me! =D

Maybe I'll blog from Ho Chi Minh City.... Maybe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment